Followers

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Our Fears Below - Higher High.



Epica - Higher High.
Fireflies are flying higher
They draw their wings up in the sky
Something I cannot read now
For my vision is blurred

We are all ruled by our fears below
Higher high
We are stuck and can't get out again
There's more than we deny
And there's more than meets the eye

Fortune, fairytales; we've all been told
Our pattern, never built, never begins
I can tell you there can't always be
A happy end to every tale

We are all ruled by our fears below
Higher high
We are stuck and can't get out again
There's more than we deny
And there's more than meets the eye

We are all breathing the same air
That we share
We all just have to live
We are all equal
No matter black or white


We are all ruled by our fears below
Higher high
We are stuck and can't get out again
There's more than we deny
And there's more than meets the eye.



====================================
Und Hallo everyone.
Nice voice eh?
Believe me,
I wish the voice was mine. LOL.


So what's the point of this song.?
This song is about FEAR, UNCERTAINTY and EQUALITY.
Yes, the major and basic elements in life where we humans often do not realize their existence.
Oh you do realize?
What is fear then?
How do you describe fear?
Is fear the same as phobic?
I won't answer that.
I have touched about it in my first blog.



And you may have noticed the lines that I bold-ed and italic-ed.
Emphasizing. *Ehem*
We all breathe the same air.
Scientifically,
Oxygen gas.
SO,
Was there a difference between you and me?
NOPE.
Was there any difference between who you are and who I am?
YES.
THIS my dear reader(s), is the commonly misunderstood terminologies of between WHAT and WHO we are.
Humans. (Homo sapiens)
We have the same name. Yay!
I am not holier-than-thou and thou are not holier-than-me.
Begone who thinks of being a supreme being than others.
That is why we humans must treat each others well.
Don't you ever dream living in harmony?
Where racial difference is negligible?
Trust me if that happens.
This world is a better place.


And yes there is some part of the song which tells you that not every story has a happy ending.
Sad, isn't it?
What we always wish for is happiness.
But to seek happiness we must bring happiness to others.
Let our sorrow be a lesson to us.
For shall sorrow be the best teacher.


Our fears below, higher high.
This song pierces through my very soul.
Tsk tsk.
We cannot deny our fears,
It is real,
It is growing,
It is more than meets the eye.
We must isolate the source of our fear.
Confront your fear.
"Fear is not a factor for you" - Fear Factor.
Yeah i always watched the Fear Factor tv programme.
Walking down steep roads.
Eating crunchy worms.
Handling snakes and scorpions.
But I know sometimes what we fear is hell-of-a-lot hard to confront.
And as I mentioned in my first post.
There is no other way.


And now I shall take a step back and end my post here.
I'd love to sing this song again and again.
Be wary though, this band is a symphonic metal band.
Listen at your own risk.
But well this song is perfectly clean.
Enjoy!
Good luck with the examinations, guy(s).


"Mena X?"
Tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment