Followers

Saturday, October 2, 2010

A late Hi.

Oh where are my manners?
Hello.
The name given upon me is Muhamad Qaedi Bin Edanan.
Sorry for talking crap before telling who the crapper is.
I am 18, again.
Born on Twelfth of September One-Nine-Nine-Two. Right.
For some reason, My DOB and Name has a common factor.
12/09/1992 is one day away from 11/09/1992 i.e the day which... u know it.
My name is Qaedi and should you notice it, a certain nigh to Al - Qaeda.
I should stop.. Controversial! Controversial!
Sigh.

I posted a blog earlier on the elements of life, where I share my points of view to the world about life professionally.
But here I'm going gay and talk about stuffs generally which is my daily occurrences, random stuffs bla bla bla.
Here, my favourite intro phrase:
"I am a gamer" - Kaedy.
By the way, Kaedy or even shorter KD is my nickname. I searched for Kaedy in facebook and most of the results I get are females. OMG my name is that of a female's.
Another sigh.
But anyhow, it's unique isn't it?


Now back to the gamer thing.
Yes, I am one of those gamers you guys despise. Or not.
Some say I have the aura of keyboards and joysticks around me.
Some even saw a DotA game running inside my eyes when i stare them.
No comment. You judge. LOL.
What games I like? - Anything FUN or ATTRACTIVE.
Why do I play? - Mostly 2 reasons.
#1: I play to release myself from the strains of the real world. If I do, I won't care should I lose or win. Sometimes winning or losing doesn't matter.
#2: Grinding. To be a better gamer. To be the BEST. To beat my own limit. To improve my hand-eye-brain coordination. When I am playing seriously I often get stressed. But no worries. Moderate stress is healthy. LOL.


Honestly, I think my gaming habit is a bit lesser now. 3-7 hours per day instead of 24/7 like I used to.
Why? Hello! I'm trying to get a life here. I had none before this.
Sigh yet again.
But now i felt reborn anew. *claps*


My personality? Here's a list of mine that i'm sure of:
- Clumsy. weehee! Drop stuffs here and there. Snapped my hand (where before this i cracked it a few times). Don't ever let me do the 'stuff handling' sort of things, especially handling a 'this-is-rare-and-expensive' kind of stuff.
- Professional Slacker. Well actually just a common slacker. Professional as in lucky. Read books? Hello bed!
- My-Lappy-Is-My-Best-Friend. Yep. I guess I won't have to explain more on this one.
- Seasonal Loner. The ditched. Or simply solitude. Not always, but for me it is fun sometimes to be alone walking.
- Depressive. I can't be bored. That's why I'm writing this post. The fourth sigh.
- Silent. true true. But there are times I talk loud and hurt other people. sorry.
- Needs Attention. Who doesn't?
- Don't-Really-Care. If I think something is worth to be bought, I'll buy it. If I think something is worth to be worked for, I'll do it.
- Sharp-Starer. Sorry if i ever did this to you. The eyes are the first part to see of a person. Even though I wore a 200-degreed spec.
- You-Are-Never-Dull. This specifically to a certain type of attachment. (See my blog on Adjectamentum.) Give me something and I'll treasure it. Smile to me and I'll never get bored of it. Give me a song and I'll listen to it always. Common isn't it? Take that.
- Narrative. I simply love writing what's on my mind. Check my Facebook notes for my poems. =)
- Weird. Bear with me.


Here are the list of my personality based on other people:
- Cheerful? uh, maybe I like to jump-walk sometimes. Or talk loud. Or say happy things. I guess.
- Not an egoist? Not sure of that. Seriously. I hope I can be that type. =)
- Emo? Hey hey, I never did have a 'arisato-minato' hairstyle. Beat it.
- Kind? Not while playing dota. I'll try to be as kind as I can tho.
- Advice-giving? Maybe.
- Smoker? Sorry dad, i don't smoke.
- Hopeless Romantic? Personally this is the most exciting thing I've heard this time around. No comment. Sigh square.
- Perfectionist? Perfect isn't really my thing, but I like to try my best.
- Motivator? the 'come-on-come-on-you-can-do-it' stuff? Everyone does that. LOL.
- Annoying? at times. sorry about that.
- Tolerant? I dream to be a person with this trait.


Enough traits.
Oh yeah, In this blog I too shall talk about my set of ideals.
My motto? Do I really need to tell?
I had one back then, but now I guess i'm still looking for one.
Mine back then:
"Knowledge is POWER. HIDE it well."
Well, I got this from the Dawn Of War: Soul Storm game.
Hide can mean two things.
#1: Not to share. Baad!
#2: Not to show off. Good!
Symbolic? Think.


Then should you ask,
WHY starring ME YOU and THEM? but never did I mention any other person here?
HELLO!! This is just the intro dude.
I'll write some more later, and I'll try to express myself here.
Good job I've found myself a new hobby. sigh cube.
I love writing. I hope none of you will get annoyed by my posts.
Btw, It's my post so i can post it anytime I wanted!
Very well, talk to ya guy(s) later, more about me, you, them, and us.


The question remains,
"Mena x?"


Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment