Followers

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hello again,
And greeters to fellow reader(s)
Just to make it rhyme. LOL

Obviously, or not, this week seems to flow so fast.
I didn't even realize today is Wednesday.
Oh wait, it's Thursday already?
Sigh.

So, hopes eh?
Tell me something guys.
Comment on my post if you never had hoped in your life.
But I guess nobody dares huh?
OR so to say,
We all do give our hopes on something, situationally or even yet desperately.
Need yet an example?
"When I grow up, I wish to be a doctor." - YOU, yes YOU.
*chuckles*
Nah not necessarily a doctor.
But yes, what are AMBITIONS if it is not your hope?

That's hope in some easy way to say.
Why do I talk about this in the first place?
You must wonder if I have any hopes I wish to tell.
If you do, give yourself a clap.
May it be true.
Oh you want me to tell?
Oh well.
"I just wish to be but a happy person." - Me.
 And I didn't expect to change dramatically.
Or I'll die shocked of myself becoming so gay.
Today (Wednesday), I was nearly attacked by my depression again.
After two days I did a promise to myself not to think so much again.
After some desperate moments, I saw my friends coming back from somewhere.
A lucky call.
Or else I'll start to crawl again.
"I won't demand but I will just ask, I need you guys" - Me.
People around me,
From spectators to actors, so I shall say.
They now play a role to my life.
Sure sadness shall come once in awhile,
But,
Not WITHOUT a REASON dammit.
That is why,
I wanted to climb out from this hellish pit.
So people, do help me.


"Mena x?"
Sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment