Followers

Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Beginning Of The End?

Hallo everyone.
Semester 2 has started so I guess, more writing materials! 
For my blog of course.
Don't misinterpret the title to a bigger scope.
I'm not talking about the end of my life, nor the apocalypse.
But well maybe I am?
Death will come fetch us when the time comes.

The 'End' here means the end of our Foundation life.
Yes.
The final (by default) semester of Asasi.
And people will make new resolutions.
Why?
Hell yeah these are the decisive moments.
For our future.
Mine?
I don't know.
And seriously, I'm tired of being the i-don't-know person.
I wish I have all the answers pointed at me.
"I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired." - Nick, Left 4 Dead 2.
And gaming doesn't hurt much yeah?
Oh it does?
I'm sorry.
For playing any games with you guys.
Some would blame the game tho.
I never did.
Why would I blame the best invention ever happened in this world?


Maybe I'll put a little bit more effort in this semester.
You know,
Like...
You know what I mean!


Anyways, good luck for the semester!
This is such a short post,
Ima post again soon for ideas, stories and confessions.
Soon as I gain my humanity again in this place. :D


For the latest of my fan fiction, click exactly --->here<---


The question remains..
"Mena sik?"
Tata~



No comments:

Post a Comment